We need to talk about what’s ahead
The truth is, I don’t want to be done, but this journey is still a long way from being sustainable. While I’ve made progress with BugsyLand, I still need your support to keep this going.
It hasn’t been a perfect journey, with several shortcomings of delivering prints, but it has been beautiful and full of good intent. Primarily, it is the public upkeep of this project, and not the desire to sleep in, that is the most daunting.
January 1, 2023 is quickly approaching and I have sevearl questions circulating in my head.
- What options do I have to continue?
- Is it time to wrap up this up?
- Am I at the beginning, the middle, or the end?
- Will this journey ever be financially viable?
- Will traveling for sunrise ever be more feasible?
- What amount of unfinished YOTS ideas am I comfortable walking away from?
- What more is possible if I continue to press onward?
- What unknown opportunities are still out there?
- What will I lose when I stop sunrising? Will I lose a sense of daily presence in my day?
- Has this project ‘jumped the shark’?
It doesn’t feel long ago when I was asking a few of these same questions when 2022 was looming around the corner.
I would love to hear your feedback. Feel free to send a message.
The time of chasing this project alone has passed, I’m hoping we can continue on this journey, together. While the first two years were for me, this is now a project for you.